| Back to: Prescription Refill
Our prescription refill service enables you to order in advance the remainder of your prescribed medications to reduce waiting at the pharmacy or without having to come back to the pharmacy.
The two methods of receiving your medication are:
- This service is only applicable for prescriptions from Tan Tock Seng Hospital /National Neuroscience Institute.
- Original prescription must be kept at pharmacy before arranging for delivery. If you are eligible, you will be requested to leave the original prescription with us at the pharmacy.
- As we are unable to deliver certain medications, check your eligibility with the pharmacy counter staff at Outpatient Pharmacy, Basement 2. Terms and conditions apply.
How do I refill my prescription?
No delivery on Sundays & Public Holidays. We will contact you 3-4 days before your selected delivery date if we need more information for your delivery.
- Please order at least 2 weeks in advance so that we can process your request.
- You can order via:
|1.||FormSG : https://Bit.ly/TTSHMedicationDeliveryOrder|
|2.||HealthHub > Personal Health > Medication Refill|
|3.||PharmEzy Website : Prescription Refill|
|4.||Phone call : 63572050, from 9.30am - 5.30pm, Mondays to Fridays (excluding Saturday and Sunday, Public Holidays and eve of Public Holidays)|
For express delivery, please place your order via phone calls only by 2pm. Express delivery charges apply.
Delivery is only within Singapore.
- Ensure that someone is available to receive the delivery at the agreed time slot.
- Receive a SMS notification with a PIN code for your medication delivery.
- Quote PIN code and receive your medication.